With DVD Ripper you can do the following:
1- Rip from most Video DVDs' [PAL/NTSC] with different encryptions to one of the following video output types:
AVI, MPEG, MPG, ASF, WMV, MPE, MOV (QuickTime), MP4, MPEG-2 (ES, PS, TS),
2- Convert to any other format from one of the supported video codec.
- Container Formats
ASF, AVI, MOV (QuickTime), MP4, MPEG-2 (PS, TS), OGG, MPG1.
- Video Codecs
DivX, H.263, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MJPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, Xvid.
DVD, SVCD, DVB, OGM, Matroska, MPEG-4 Timed Text, Text files, Vobsub.
- Audio Codecs
AAC, AC3, MP3, Speex, Vorbis, MPA, MP2A.
3- Adjust the settings of the output video file (i.e. the size, bit rate...etc).
4- Preview movie while ripping.
With DVD Burner you can do the following:
- Writes any type of file formats on CD/DVD.
- ASPI and SPTI writing are supported which allows writing on all versions of Windows.
- Add files/directories onto DVD Burner to write them in the CD compilation.
- Fully ISO compliant data CDs, DVDs, HD DVDs and Blu-ray disks with Joliet extension.
- Files/Directories can be written multi-session to add tracks at a later time.
- Burn in test mode [simulate burning].
- Erase CD/DVD before burning.